Please note that packs are fully personalised:
- We can personalise them with the names of more than one child
- You choose the name of the elf. If you prefer to have more than one elf name, that’s also completely fine!
- You also choose whether to refer to the big guy as Santa or Father Christmas
Snippets of the first letter …
“Santa told us that he had been keeping a close eye on us all and had chosen a few of the hardest working elves for a very special job.
These elves would get to write letters to their favourite boys and girls! Oh, I was so excited, and I could feel my heart THUMP THUMP THUMPING in my chest.”
“Santa took out a piece of paper from his big red coat pocket and started calling out names.
I had nearly given up hope of being chosen when suddenly I heard MY NAME!”
“It was then time for Santa to tell us where we would be working in December. Would it be the Toy Factory, Mail Room or Elf Kitchen this year?
I was so happy when I found out that I would be part of the Elf Reporting Team again. We get to see all the wonderful and funny things that kids get up to.
I just love making notes in my Elf Pad when I see a boy or girl being kind or singing lots of Christmas songs.
It’s such a brilliant and fun job, but it does mean that I have to spend A LOT of my time away from Santa’s Village.
My best friends have promised to tell me if anything exciting happens when I am away though.
I even have my bottle of magic dust which lets me whizz back to the North Pole whenever I want.”
As you can see, we have worded the first letter in such a way that it could be from a visiting elf, or one that will never be seen!
Funny stories the children will read about …
The letters are of course sent from your choice of elf name(s). The kids will also read about their best friends back in the North Pole. These include:
- Barnaby and Ellie in the Mail Room.
- Reggie, Molly and Buzz who work in the Toy Factory.
- Some of their friends – Oscar, Bonnie and Spud are experts at wrapping the presents!
- Honey and Fudge work in the Elf Kitchen and make sure the elves’ tummies are full of yummy food.
- The reindeer are looked after by Rufus, Tilly and Stan. It’s stinky work, but someone’s got to do it!
- Benji in the Magic Room, Fidget – the elf inventor, Poppy, the toy inspector and Rosie the Elf Nurse also make appearances.
As we all know, elves can be very silly, and we know your little ones will love listening to (or reading) the letters. Here are some of the themes: